RE: [squid-users] expires header

From: Alin Bugeag <AlinB_at_iseemedia.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:57:17 -0500

The squid is adding the max-age header but not the expires. So it cache them.

I was looking at the methods that are available and I think I will just modify the code and add a hardcoded expires header ... and then compile the whole thing ...

 Alin Bugeag

 Tel +1 905 761 5301 ext 231
 Home +1 416 623 9253