RE: [squid-users] Handling websites that switch between http & https

From: Joseph L. Casale <JCasale_at_activenetwerx.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:03:25 -0700

>Amos,
>Still no luck, if it matters I am on the upstream packaged 2.6 stable 5
>from RH. If I moved that up to a more recent version do you think this
>issue might be handled better?

Before I even started this thread, I had removed the url_rewrite_program
reference to squidguard as I assumed that was the issue and it never made
a difference but I must have done something wrong as I just double checked
that testing squid-3.0.STABLE9-1.el5 versus squid-2.6.STABLE5-1.el5 and it
is absolutely working when squidguard is disabled.

So sorry for the noise guys...
jlc