[squid-users] How do I see who's connected to my SQUID server?

From: Johnson, S <sjohnson_at_edina.k12.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:56:00 -0600

I'm using NTLM_AUTH for my authentication mechanism, but if I run
smbstatus I do not see anyone connected (and I know I am). Is there
another tool to see who is connected to my server or at least their IP
address? (I know I could dig through logs... but I just want a quick
snapshot of who is using it at this particular moment).

 Thanks
   Scott