Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.6 and Wordpress

From: Frog <frog_at_rsf1.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:16:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

First off apologies for top posting - This mail client (Zimbra webmail) doesn't work well with replies contained in the original mail.

If you want to increase Squid's chances of caching WordPress then you could install a Wordpress cache plugin as well. I use Squid as a reverse proxy and on my WordPress installation I use the WP-SuperCache plugin.

It creates static cached pages of your popular blog entries which are easily cached in turn by your webserver.

It is available from here:

http://ocaoimh.ie/wp-super-cache/

Regards
-Frog