Re: Re: [squid-users] Help with sarg usage

From: moktarino <moktarino_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:55:05 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if it's what you wanted, but I found a way to create reports on
historical data in logs that have been rotated:

gunzip squidlog*.gz -d -c > large.log
sarg -l ./large.log -d 01/01/2008-01/02/2008

Basically, unzipping all the logfiles (you could also just do a subset) to
STDOUT and piping that into a new log, which sarg gets pointed to with a
date range.

My user used 235M worth of bandwidth in December!