RE: [squid-users] dstdom_regex question

From: <Tim.Towers_at_CliffordChance.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:59:16 +0000

Chris,

dstdom is checking against the destination host name (java.sun.com). You
need to check against the URL using url_regex

Tim

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment
or disclose the contents to any other person.

Clifford Chance LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales under number OC323571.
The firm's registered office and principal place of business is at 10 Upper Bank Street, London, E14 5JJ.
For further details, including a list of members and their professional qualifications, see our website
at www.cliffordchance.com. The firm uses the word 'partner' to refer to a member of Clifford Chance LLP or
an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications. The firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Authority's rules can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page

Clifford Chance as a global firm regularly shares client and/or matter-related data among its different
offices and support entities in strict compliance with internal control policies and statutory requirements.
Incoming and outgoing email communications may be monitored by Clifford Chance, as permitted by applicable law and regulations.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer
to any Clifford Chance office.