Re: [squid-users] Is external_acl_type must under authentication mode?

From: NetSnake <netsnakecn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:57:28 +0800

Actually, I defined a cache_peer named host1 as this:
cache_peer www.myhost.com parent 80 0 no-query no-digest originserver name=host1

and I defined a ACL named ipaddress:
acl ipaddress external checkip

and then I defined the access rule, to deny access to hosts through my
checkip script.
cache_peer_access host1 deny ipaddress

And I found my script is already running after squid is up, and it can
write data to the file.
But it like squid just start up my script, and never call it when a
connection arraived.

BTW, No SELinux running on my box.

thanks.