Re: [squid-users] request for help

From: Wennie V. Lagmay <wlagmay_at_yanbulink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:08:40 +0300 (AST)

Hi Amos,

I have check at least 10 subscriber and we were able to talk to at least 3 of them, they are all using Google talk. My solution is to block google talk (port# tcp 5222, 5223) and will check what will happen. if this will work I will create another proxy and permit google talk to that proxy just to minimized the head each (at least google talker are the only one affected as long as this problem is there). For now this is the only solution I can do, any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Wennie