[squid-users] best squid proxy log analyzer package

From: sameer shinde <s9sameer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:31:37 +0530

Hi All,

Can anyone tell us, which is the best squid proxy log analyzer package
available, which can give the various reports in graphical format. &
the detailed
information about which sites were accessed by which users from which
computer, at what time & all other related information.

I've gone throught the scripts on squid-cache.org site, but I'm not
able to find out which one is good out of it. Need your help in this.

- Sameer