Re: [squid-users] Latest greatest Active Directory Auth solution?

From: Jeff Jensen <jjensen_at_unyalli.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 05:46:50 -0700

Thanks Joseph, I found the AD group can not be a domain local group.
Set to global it works but that's only good if you only have one
domain. Set to universal it will enumerate users in trusted domains. I
have a user in a trusted domain belonging to a global group in that
domain called internet. The global group internet in that domain is a
member of the local domain's universal group inetfullaccess. I told
ntlm_auth to require membership of the local domains inetfullaccess
group.

So the ldap_auth ldap_group method is not single signon capable?

Jeff

--
Jug's are best when they come in pairs with a nice V a-tween em.