Re: [squid-users] unable to see client ip address in log file

From: prophetmr <prophetmr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:20:26 -0800 (PST)

 Im new to squid and i have the same problem im running squid transparently
primarily to keep tabs on what my kids are up to on the internet and i have
set the kids laptops to static ips but in the logs i only show the network
ip not the users ip. Daily i run srg with a date range of the day and
examine where the kids have been but without there ips it makes it kinda
hard to figure out what kid did what. Is there any way to pass the ips of
the users into the logs?

I checked and #emulate_httpd_log off is a default setting