Re: [squid-users] unable to see client ip address in log file

From: prophetmr <prophetmr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:45:55 -0800 (PST)

From what i understood from the page you linked i put this in the firewall of
the router

# nvram set rc_firewall="
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s 192.168.3.107 -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 3128
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE
"
[Ctrl+D]
# nvram commit

at that point i lost net access , i could connect to the router but i
couldnt even access its firmware screen, reset the router to original config
and reloaded my backup image with the ols script and im back up and running
but still have my problem. what did i miss?