[squid-users] Squid + ICAP server to remove specific HTML tags

From: Charles-André Landemaine <landemaine_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:03:38 +0100

Hello,

I read in the docs that it is possible to use Squid with an ICAP
server to remove specific HTML tags. I'd like to know how to do it.
I'd like to use regular expressions to identify HTML tags and to
remove them. I didn't find information on how to do it. Should this
information be on the Squid documentation or on the ICAP server
documentation? Has someone set up such a configuration successfully?
How could I get started?
Thanks,

Charles-André Landemaine.