[squid-users] cache_peer sibling

From: Enrique <enrique_at_banmet.cu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:09:30 -0500

Hello all
I have two internet access one of 128 kbps and 256 kbps respectily, and your
squid proxy server both whith digest autentication , i want configure
cache_peer in both servers, but i using authentication digest,
i haved readed many documents abaut configure cache_peer , but i don't know
if i doing is rigth or not
I writed this directives in squid.conf of the both servers
cache_peer x.x.x.x sibling 8080 3130 proxy-only

cache_peer y.y.y.y sibling 8080 3130 proxy-only

mi cuestion is if i have put an username and passwd in my servers, but i
readed abaut cache_peer do not work with digest authentication ??

What's i can do to 'share' both caches of my servers in mode when a user
make a request to your proxy and the objetc requested is in the other proxy
his responde to the user.

sorry abaut my english in this moments i'm learning to work with squid and
write english.