[squid-users] Squid server not running.....exiting due to repeated failures....

From: <jmaan_at_nits.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:58:50 -0500 (EST)

This message has been scanned by IMSS NIT-Silchar

Dear Sir/SMT,

The squid server is in the student proxy server is not running/ getting
restarted. It is throwing an error message :-

"Squid Child Process 2029 exited due to signal 6"....

"Exiting due to repeated failures..."

Please let me know. I have checked the space, there is available disk
space too.

I have checked the acces_log files. Which files I need to check for this
as such to ascertain the cause of the failures.

Kindly let me know, what could be possibly wrong with the server