[squid-users] WCCP2_ROUTER address?

From: Anthony DeMatteis <adematteis_at_commspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:16:25 -0700

For those of you familiar with wccp2, I continue to troubleshoot why my
wccp2 config is not working. Can you tell what the ip address of the
wccp2_router should be? The actual ip address of my gw/router, or ip
addr of the gre tunnel dest/router? I've run across both in some of the
examples I've found on the net. And what about the wccp2_address? Is
this the address of the squid servers ip address (physical or tunnel).
That is what I would think. Or that of the router (physical or tunnel)?

Thank you all

Tony