Re: [squid-users] Squid in a VM

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:06:22 +0100

In general the requirements for a virtualized squid shouldn't be
different from those of a nonvirtual squid.
Just make sure that ygr virtualized environment doesn't cause
contention and inefficiency in the useage of critical resources such
as disk or network interfaces. It boils down to what kind of load
you're expecting.
In general I would recommend against virtualization in high-load scenarios.

--
    /kinkie