Re: [squid-users] Reverse proxy: http to https and certificate authentication

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:22:56 +0100

Il giorno mar, 03/02/2009 alle 17.20 +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas ha
scritto:

> [...]
>
> > > With oracle soa I have the following error:
> > >
> > > fwdNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 15:
> > > error:140943FC:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad record mac
> > > (1/0/0)
>
> On 03.02.09 12:21, Mailing List SVR wrote:
> > Solved, I have to force squid to use ssl version 2 only and now works
> > fine,
>
> SSL2 is unsecure. Did you tru forcing tls1 or ssl3?

Yes I know ssl2 is unsecure I tried to set sslversion to all available
values (automatic,ssl2,ssl3,tlsv1) but only ssl2 works. The really
strange think is that automatic protocol selection always fails not only
with squid (python,httplib,wget,curl all give bad record mac error). I
think there is a misconfiguration on the other side (oracle soa) but I
have no control on it