[squid-users] Calamaris questions

From: <joost.deheer_at_getronics.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:04:27 +0100

Hello,

Is Calamaris still maintained? The last version on calamaris.cord.de is
from 2006, as far as I can see.

I have a few problems with Calamaris 2.99:
- SOURCEHASH isn't recognised as a peer selection option. I now run the
log through sed to change SOURCEHASH to FIRST_UP_PARENT, but it would be
nice to have this work out of the box.
- A few weeks ago calamaris stopped working alltogether with a "Can't
call method "png" on an undefined value" error. I found
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D501396, and this =
patch solves the problem, but I'd prefer an 'official' patch.

Joost