[squid-users] [Fwd: Ntlm_auth squid_ldap_group authentication problem issue]

From: orlandox <omarquina_at_neotechgw.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:04:39 -0400

attached mail follows:

Hi, I have an arquitecture, of squid-Active Directory with NTLM
authentication, I have users registered in Active Directory with
character 'ñ' in their username, with ldap authentication work well, but
mix ntlm with ldap_group, the user is not found, and can't be
authenticated.

I used th param -S in squid_ldap_group, but nothing change

Is a problem of charset?, my linux use utf-8. Maybe change it to latin-1
could resolve? with the variables unix charset, dos charset?