[squid-users] round-robin upgraded in squid3.0-13?

From: Jeff Peng <yonghua.peng_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:41:09 +0800

I have tested squid-3.0.stable13 for round-robin loadbalancing.
I found it behaves as not the same as the before version of 3.0 branch.
For example, there are two backend servers, server A and server B.
From squid to server A the connection is fast, but to server B the
connection is slow.
So under this version of Squid it will deliver more requests to server
A than server B, even it's using round-robin.
But in before version of Squid it seems most likely to deliver the
traffic averagely.

Is it the right fact? Thanks.

Jeff.