Re: [squid-users] Upgrade Apache(httpd) and now the domain URLs are weird

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:55:18 +1300

david_at_davidwbrown.name wrote:
> Hello Squid gurus and mortals, I have a curious situation. I upgraded my Apache2 (2.2.11). Out-of-the-box: ./configure; make; make install without touching any .conf file I now have the following condition with 3 domains: A, B and C. My question: is the Squid-cache holding these pages in memory and even though the DocumentRoot is not defined anywhere (httpd.conf) the pages exist anyway? If the Squid cache is persisting these pages how do I remove them from the cache without a total cache clear and rebuild? Thanks in advance and please advise, David.
>
> http://A --> fetches the domain name: A and the expected html page for domain name: A.
> http://B --> fetches the domain name: A and the same page unexpectedly.
> http://C --> fetches the domain name: B and the expected page for domain name: B.

First: please set your mailer to wrap text.

I would have replied answers after each of your questions, but can't be
bothered fixing your wrap problem. So I'll leave you to figure out what
answers what.

Your access log is the only place that can answer that question. HTTP
PURGE method requests for the URL.

Amos

--
Please be using