[squid-users] Log File Analysis

From: jjrowan <squid_user_at_rownetco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:17:50 -0500

I was on the squid-cache.org site looking at log file analyzers. Some
dead links out there, others not what I want.
I thought w3perl looked interesting. I downloaded fly and active-perl,
ran the installation as instructed but I must have missed something
somewhere.
I thought my squid.conf was using a common log file format but it
wasn't. I erased the access.log after changing the config, then
restarted squid. I have to wait for users to access sites to see if
anything changes. When I clicked the init stats link it tries to run
cron something but fails.

Does anyone else have experience with a good, easy to configure
graphical analyzing tool for Squid?