[squid-users] Need definitive test between ICAP server as defined in squid.conf

From: <david_at_davidwbrown.name>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:25:11 -0600 (CST)

Hello squid users all, I am currently trying to get an ICAP server and Squid to communicate. I have run: ./squid -N -X and the output looks OK if not at least promising. The target ICAP server is responding to: telnet and an ICAP client as expected. Squid of course is doing its normal job. Squid is running transparent and both servers are on the same box. If there are any ICAP gurus out there that have a good idea for real-time testing of these two daemons please speak your mind. Regards, David.