Re: [squid-users] first time installaton on cache

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:51:23 +1300

Nandika Rupasinghe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first time installaton on cache.
>
> any one can send to me complete installation procedure/steps of squid 3.0
> for the Free BSD .if u can send pratical example, pl.

Welcome,

Please read the Squid FAQ, where you will find helpful advice and most
of your questions already answered.
  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq

Other areas of that wiki also include common help and configuration
examples you may be interested in.

If you have a question which is not found in there, or need
clarification about anything, ask away.

Amos

--
Please be using