[squid-users] Squid Whitelist Regexp Question.

From: Brian Carpenter <brian.carpenter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:18:21 -0600

I am blocking access to .google-analytics. on my home network, but a
few sites like songza.com require a google-analytics.com cookie to be
set in order to function properly. So my question is this, how do I
allow google-analytics.com, but only from a certain domain, such as
songza.com or whatever? I have no clue when it comes to regexp.
Thanks.