Re: [squid-users] Squid ACL, allow url?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:12:25 +1300

CopyrightPhilly wrote:
> hi,
>
> iv been trying for hours to try and get this to work,
>
> basicly this is what i am wanting to do,
>
> Deny if requested is not on allowed port
> Allow local users accounts (got this working)
> Allow if the requested url is *.mydomain.com
> Deny if no the above
>
> below what im using, - all the fully working...
>
> can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?
>
> thanks
>
> acl LocalServer url_regex -i *.mydomain.com

acl LocalServer dstdomain .mydomain.com

> acl all src all
>
> http_access deny !Safe_ports
> http_access allow LocalUsers
> http_access allow LocalServer
> http_access deny all

If thats not working, there is something elsewhere going wrong.

What version of squid are you using?

What type of errors are you seeing?

Is Safe_ports defined properly?

Is this trying to be an accelerator, or just a forward proxy with
internal sites always allowed?

Amos

--
Please be using