Re: [squid-users] check in the squid logs if dynamic page was cached

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:13:16 +0100

> squid proxy wrote:
> >howto check in the squid logs if dynamic page (asp, cgi-bin etc.) was
> >cached or not?

everything that is not excluded from caching by '(no_)cache deny' directive,
is cached by fefault.

You apparently mean if the cached content was provided to any clients, which
means that the caching was useful.

On 21.02.09 00:25, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> If the page ever gets a *_HIT in access log it's been/being cached.

store log contains status of objects fetched, released, stored to disk, if
it's tuned on (it's off by default). But that's probably not what you are
interested in...

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller