[squid-users] R: Re: [squid-users] Squid cache cgi-bin

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:09:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

first thanks already for your answer.

I´m using squid 3 on SLES 11 server, is working as reverse proxy in front of
a web server that takes the role of parent.

The configuration works properly for my reverse purpose.

just the caching doesn´t work.

In order in squid.conf

-auth parameter (line 294)
-acl (line 627)
-cache or no_cache(line 645)
-cache_peer_access (line 692)
-http_access (line 696)
-http_port and cache_peer (ca. line 1138)
-hierarchy_stop_list (line 1723)
-Refresh_pattern (line 2764)

I mainteined the original conf file and in this way I inserted in the right
place my instructions.
I f there´s any kind of mistake (or obsolete instructions) please tell me. I
don´t understand if there´s any kind of instrauction that create a conflict for
caching.
Thanks in advance