Re: [squid-users] Squid Whitelist Regexp Question.

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:28:31 +0100

On 24.02.09 11:16, Brian Carpenter wrote:
> That's great, but it doesn't explain how I go about doing it. :)

through referer_regex acl matching domains that need working
google-analytics

acl google_analytics dstdomain .google-analytics.com
acl need_google_analytics referer_regex \.example\.com
http_access allow google_analytics need_google_analytics
http_access deny google-analytics

hmmm, maybe it could be simpler with

http_access deny google-analytics !need_google_analytics

if you allow access elsewhere, and would allow to produce error message for
sites that refer to google-analytics and you didn't allow them...

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.