[squid-users] R: [squid-users] Squid cache cgi-bin

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:02:01 +0100 (CET)

Amos,

thanks for your revise...
Eventually some lines could be placed in above.
Just, exactely as you analyzed all that I wanna is that squid caches ONLY .
gif .jpeg and html, cause all the rest is dynamic written in perl.The query and
the Acl work perfectly, same perfect job is making squid in retriving the page
from my server.

Unfortunately it looks like squid ignore that in the configuration I told to
cache only picture and html, so is caching NOTHING and continue for each little
elements to make a "tcp-miss---first up parent.

I cannot see so clearly why it should not cache the objects I meant.

Thanks in advance

conf