[squid-users] Log HTML data and track session

From: Squid-Insys <mrodriguez_at_insys-corp.com.mx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:04:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi

Someone know if there is a way to log HTML content from user's using squid?
we have a reverse-proxy and we want to view what kind of data is been
requested in the POST method and the HTML it goes with it.
We also are looking for a way to track the sessions. The IP in the logs
cannot give us the track because users can be IP source translated. The
problem is that we cannot modify web servers code to insert cookies we just
can send them the HTTP requests we received.
Users are authenticated in the Web Servers, so we need to know what are they
looking for on the Web servers and keep a track of each session.
(For us a session is the time since a user opens a navigator window, writes
on its credentials, carries on a few searches, and closes the window)

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards.