Re: [squid-users] Delay pool aggregate is very large negative number on upload

From: Prasanna Krishnamoorthy <prasanna79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:31:24 +0530

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
> Personally I'd configure squid with only individual pools. And limit each
> user IP separately.
Actually, this is a simplified entry. We may have more than one set of
users, high priority, highest, low, etc. So we would need group
aggregates too.

> That said, there does seem to be a problem. Delay pools should not go
> negative at any point.  Is it only happening on POST?
Not sure. I have now enabled full debugging on "77" which is delay
pools. Will see if I can find anything.

> Please be using
>  Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE6 or 3.0.STABLE13
>  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.5

Hardy has 3.0.STABLE7 as latest. If problem persists, will try to
compile and use 3.0STABLE13.

Thanks!
Prasanna.

--
Want to manage multiple office networks?
Want to securely connect all your locations?