Re: [squid-users] Delay pool aggregate is very large negative number on upload

From: Prasanna Krishnamoorthy <prasanna79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:04:00 +0530

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Prasanna Krishnamoorthy
<prasanna79_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> That said, there does seem to be a problem. Delay pools should not go
>> negative at any point. Is it only happening on POST?
> Not sure. I have now enabled full debugging on "77" which is delay
> pools. Will see if I can find anything.
Traced it down to a single user Firefox 2.x, Mac OS X. He cleared his
cache, and the issue has not come again :(

Still trying to see if he manages to "catch" this issue again.

Prasanna.

--
Want to manage multiple office networks?
Want to securely connect all your locations?