[squid-users] squid and ntlm: looking for SSO enabling tools

From: robert rottermann <robert_at_redcor.ch>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:46:06 +0100

Hi there,

I want to run an intranet using an applicationserver (zope/plone) running behind
a squid http accelerator. I want to provide NTLM based SSO such that a user that
logged into his/her workstation is automaticely logged into the intranet.

what I am looking for is an autentication helper tool, that provides
authentication within squid and allows passing along the username for which the
authentication was accepted.

thanks for your time
robert