Re: [squid-users] Streaming is killing Squid cache

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:16:18 +0600

Yes, you're right. But, onto your problem with Windows Update, did you
follow the instruction mentioned in the FAQ about windows update, and are
still facing problems? We implemented the rules mentioned in the FAQ, and
it works like a charm. My customers are so happy to get Windows Updates
downoaded so fast into their machines, and I'm so happy that they don't eat
up my upsteam BW. :)

Regards
HASSAN