[squid-users] Squid 2.7STABLE6 for Windows?

From: <joost.deheer_at_getronics.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:42:43 +0100

Hello,

Usually I download the Windows binary from Acme (http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/download/dl-squid.html), but 2.7STABLE6 hasn't been published there (yet). Is this service discontinued, is it commercial now, or is there another place I can get Windows binaries?

In case no one provides Windows binaries anymore: Is there a manual somewhere how to create the Windows binaries with Visual Studio?

Joost