Re: [squid-users] 2 node squid cluster

From: Marc <squid_at_cornholio.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:44:06 +0100

I did check it out.. but the description doesn't match with what I need.
Tested it anyway though (also with allow-miss), but no sigar.

this option to 'on'."

The problem is, that the cache server that handles the initial (stale)
request doesn't even consult the sibling (checked with tcpdump + logfiles).
So this option has no effect.
Besides that, I dont want siblings to reply with HIT on objects that are
stale in their cache. In that case the cache server that handles the initial
request should fetch the object itself.

So I need an option that enables requests to siblings on objects that are
stale (which should pretty much default imo?)

Am I missing something else ? Is this a bug ?

Regards,

Marc