[squid-users] Squid fails

From: Wilson Hernandez - MSD, S. A. <wh_at_msdrd.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 22:56:36 -0600

Hello once again.

Here's my second problem I am experiencing with squid. Squid is running
normally and after a while doesn't serve any pages it gives the user an
error regarding dns I don't remember exactly but, it tells the user that
it timed out trying to access the ip but, that page (google.com) is
being used by many as home page. I don't know why is failing with some
dns errors. I try doing ping to the same address and the dns server
resolves the ip.

What can be causing this to happen?