[squid-users] R: Re: [squid-users] Squid + Antivirus

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:40:44 +0100 (CET)

Thanks for your hint....
Than, do you mean that just with a url-rewrite-program in squid.conf with
path to clamav I can let the antivirus check through each request on squid?
Or I need a redirection configuration?
I wonder if it would be really necessary a redirector program?
The problem is that i´m implementing on both system Suse and windows.
I should simply tell squid to let the antivirus control what is passing
through...

If you have other advices, I´ll be thankful.