[squid-users] custom error message

From: Ramzi Abdallah <ramzi.abdallah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:02:36 +0200

Hi I am trying to restrict web access to certain websites during work hours.
I have created the access list business_hours and it seems to be working
fine. The problem I am having is that I am unable to display a custom error
page to the users and keep getting the default error page which is in
/etc/squid/erros.

I am using fedora core 9 and squid ver 3.0 stable 13.

Bellow is my configuration file.

Regards,

Ramzi

acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32
acl localnet src 192.168.114.0/24
acl business_hours time M T W H F 10:00-13:00
acl business_hours time M T W H F 14:00-17:00
acl scheduled dstdomain "/etc/squid/restricted-sites"
#
acl SSL_ports port 443 # https
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 # https
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
#
# Only allow cachemgr access from localhost
#http_access allow manager localhost
#http_access deny manager
#
# Deny requests to unknown ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports
#
# Deny CONNECT to other than SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
#
# Block sites listed in /etc/squid/restricted-sites during business hours
deny_info http://192.168.114.15 scheduled
http_access deny scheduled business_hours
#
# Allow access to LAN clients
http_access allow localnet
#