Re: [squid-users] Frustrated/Centos 5.2 minimal i386 box giving me such a password problem/WILLING TO PAY FOR HELP

From: Eric Valencia <ericlvalencia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:54:02 -0700

Hey I figured out the problem. I was copying directly from my Google
Docs spreadsheet INTO putty and not realizing that when i do that it
copies Google's character codes (not actual text for some of the
letters). This created the problem in the first place, so when I went
to type in the usernames and passwords lol none of them matched. Hurr
durr!

Thanks to all of you trying to help me tho. Looks like i shot myself
in the foot on that.