Re: [squid-users] windows update problem, c-icap+squid+dansguardian

From: Anuj Singh <anujhere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 06:45:55 +0530

Thanks a lot Christos Tsantilas,
It worked!.

Another thing I want to ask is, I wonder if we can decrase the size of
c-icap logs as well as get some more details under c-icap to corelate
c-icap server/access logs with squid or dansguardian logs and easily
get the machine IP from which virus threat url was accessed?

Currently a virus url access throws a 404 page on client machine, can
we send some reason to client machine instead of 404 page?

At the moment I am using a cron entry to keep cleaning the excessive logs.

Thanks & Regards
Anuj Singh