[squid-users] Squid problem servlet IWSS

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:24:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have really big problem in setting up squid with IWSS.
What I mean, I managed to let work Squid as proxy and Interscan web security
suite from Trendmicro as parent proxy in order to scan all the files.
Well...everything works and going to download, for example, "winrar" a popup
window show me that IWSS is downloadin and after that will execute a scan.
The download has finished and I should get finally my file but in the address
bar of internet explorer appear the address of my IWSS server on port 1812
exactely like this:

http://myIWSS:1812/servlet/com.trend.iwss.user.servlet.sendfile?
downloadfile=IRE19072-16873928-1224-1224.com

But I cannot get the file IWSS downloaded!!!!
I made several checks and from what I understood IWSS save locally the
download and this servlet must come from the tomcat java service of IWSS to
retrieve the download from the client web browser.

Now, when the connection is:

client----->Squid----->IWSS-----internet

after the download I got on the browser address field "http://myIWSS:
1812/servlet/com.trend.iwss.user.servlet.sendfile?downloadfile=IRE19072-
16873928-1224-1224.com" where IRE19072.... is the file saved in the temps of
IWSS. After this nothing happen!

When the connection is:

client----->IWSS-----internet

the situation procedes exactely like before, but at the end of downloading it
looks like there´s a redirection and i can retrieve the file!

So I guess is the file that in "return" it cannot pass through squid or the
interpreting of this servlet from squid is wrong. Could be any kind of proble
in the cache_peer ICP port?
I don´t know what to think but i`m really stuck!

Please I ask you urgently help.