Re: [squid-users] Tracking the Denied messages delivered to user

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:08:50 +1300

Truth Seeker wrote:

> Any feeds on this regard... it would be fine to know whether this will be possible or not. If possible, can someone shed a light on it....

I'm wanting to look at this long-term, but short-term its pretty hard.
There is a lot of re-working of various systems to get it done.

It's easy to add an entry to cache.log easily enough if you build your
own Squid. With the big trouble of linking the access.log and cache.log
entries since they are not timed in sync.

Otherwise the chances are slim that it will be done within the year.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6