[squid-users] R: Re: [squid-users] Squid problem servlet IWSS

From: <projproxy_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:15:34 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks for your reply.
I solved: where bad configurations of IE those brought to timeout or bad
addressing with the download block feature.

Now I have another question and this refers only to squid:
seems I cannot download from FTP sites!(I´m using only squid at the moment)

It hangs and than appears a message like "squid could not find documents at
this address" or "connection reset by peer"

In the logs appear

I really don´t know no more what to do! I´m at the end of the configuration,
before I already checked the access to ftp just as access (to test the
policies) but now I can access the ftp but I cannot download a file!

Can you help me please in this last step?