Re: [squid-users] Large-scale Reverse Proxy for serving images FAST

From: David Tosoff <dtosoff_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have 1 more question:

I noticed in the 3.0 Stable13 release notes that there is Windows support for compiling the code in Windows native format... Has anyone done this successfully? And can it compile to 64-bit to use my 32GB or memory?? I've looked at Guido S's version, but it's 32-bit. :(

Ideally, running in windows would be better for me, as it's my comfort zone. As i said.. I'm a linux n00b.

Thanks all!

David