Re: [squid-users] acl dstdomains does not block!

From: Bharath Raghavendran <rbharath25_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:11:00 +0530

Were you testing it with a non-localhost client? The only line i can
see that can affect it is
"http_access allow localhost" .. which means localhost gets access
irrespective of the http_access directives that come after this one.

btw, although this is not related to the problem, you have
"http_access deny all" after "http_access deny blockedlist" ... which
means even if request isnt in blockedlist, yet it will be denied ...
which kind of makes blockedlist acl useless .. probably u didnt intend
that.

-Bharath