[squid-users] cache_peer over openvpn

From: jonnytabpni <jonnyt_at_abpni.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:42:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I have an openvpn server which also runs squid. I wish this squid server to
use a squid server running on a openvpn client as it's parent cache.

It's not working. The connection to to remote openvpn client times out.

Access to the openvpn client is OK everwhere else (e.g. ping from
server/squid machine, ping from other hosts on LAN) etc...

It's as if squid can tunnel stuff down the openvpn link....

Help is appreciated cheers