Re: [squid-users] defaultsite=domainname?

From: louis gonzales <linuxlouis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 03:20:21 -0400

Amos,
on "defaultsite=X tells Squid to assume the domain X was wanted when
broken clients fail to send a Host: header properly."

is "domain=FQDN" or just the domain name(viz. not host.domain.com, nor
cname.domain.com) - e.g. FQDN=www.domain.com, where as
domainname=domain.com without the host/cname prefix.

"words" themselves are ambiguous.... I appreciate your insight.

--
Louis Gonzales
BSCS EMU 2003